Tuesday, October 24, 2006

2063!


I was talking to Sandhya today...about whether or not I could handle three western blots at a time. She looked at me, took her index finger, and pointed to her brain. At first I was clueless...but then realized what she meant:

"It's all in your mind."

Thats the best advice I've EVER recieved. Everything negative I think about myself, absolutely EVERYTHING I do, is based on what I think about it, and how I thereby choose to act. My friend Steve asked me the other day how one should go about becoming mature. Perhaps it starts at rational thought. At thinking. At thinking about what is IN your mind, what you'd like to put there, what you'd like to discard, and on what you'd like to act. That's maturity.

O, and you may ask why 2063? Well, ITS OUR NEW YEAR!!!!! (according to the Indian calendar) :) So, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!

2 comments:

Boomer said...

You crazy Indians. :P

shruts said...

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! thats awesome. but you do know...its all in your mind.

;)