Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Dorfus Chickenfrack

Peoples of the World!!!

The semester has officially begun. And the following are ALL the marvelous things I will accomplish over the course of next three months!

Coursework: Immunology (for which I am MOST excited!), Medicinal Chemistry (2nd most exciting), Physical Chemistry (of which I'm most worried...correction..HORRIFIED!), Life and Culture of Spain (in which I will happily put my feet up and enjoy), Political Science (in which I will simply enjoy my friends), and an honors class called Health Care Ethics (for which currently only 4 people including myself are registered!).

Also...mmm..my 'commitment to research.'
My med school app...BY THIS WEEKEND I SWEAR! :)
O! and TAing for BIOS 1100.

I've only had barely a week to enjoy, of which I spent 4 days at the lab 'experimenting to failure.' But I had three GORGEOUSLY SPECTACULAR days with my family! We went beaching! And I for the first time in me life saw a full sunset! It was AMAZING! I did wonder though why the sun changes shape as it sets..is it because of how the light rays are diffracted through various 'concentrations' of the atmosphere caused by the curve of earth? (I know..thats a mouthful :) )

I've been LOVING the rain/sun fluctuations lately..its been INCREDIBLE to lie in my back yard reading "A Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" with the sun shining down on me..while at the same time I've LOVED going to bed listening to the pitter patter of raindrops on my window and porch roof. I think rain invigorates me! It's so refreshing after a good rainfall..dad says is because the dust settles. True?

Anywho..sorry for the delay in updates...now..back to a semester sizzling/pouring with hot dudes and thereby hot crushes! :D

2 comments:

Boomer said...

O man, I can't wait to hear all about your new heart throbs. ;)

shruts said...

Its quite an experience I tell ye...I was walking down behind Rood Hall yesterday and suddenly was surrounded by this MASSIVE CROWD OF IMMENSELY HOT DUDES! I was like...THANK YOU GOD! :D