Sunday, July 09, 2006

in love



Holy shit. I'm in LOVE WITH HRITHIK ROSHAN!!!! *EEE* *faints*

India's made a movie equivalent to that of Superman, called Krrish. Its kind of funny for me, because it still has indian songs randomly thrown in there, but atleast its a new kind of genre that Indian directors are finally trying! And OFCOURSE, its a hit!!!! I mean, with Hritik Roshan as the protagonist and all..*whew*

:)

Enought about my flailings though. One of my 'art pieces' is showing at the Kalamazoo Institute of Arts!!! Wicked eh?! Seriously, my mom and dad kind of jokingly mentioned I should enter for the juried show, and then I found out that it got selected for exhibition!!! I mean, I've NEVER even taken an art class in my LIFE!!!! Anywho, they obviously kept it in a corner, at a spot where short people like the artist herself couldn't see the piece too well. *ech* Stupid tall people. They think they rule the world or something! :< (p.s. its at KIA on South Street until August 26! ...closes at 5pm each day) :D

Other than that, I'm going to take a break...no not the vacation kind. Rather, quite the opposite. I've heard of so many people having studied their butts off for their MCATs, and since I haven't done that yet, and KNOW that I am very much capable of doing so, I shall depart to do so soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

shruts said...

thanks!