Friday, May 26, 2006

falls..no, not the water kind

Woa..i majorly suck at anything involving me and movement! We cleaned out part of the garage today..and I happened to find my o so gorgeous skates that my mom got me from Germany when i was like 10...they were HUGE for me then so i never ever used them. I finally found them, and put them on, (i have tried them on before) only this time i fell drastically at each and every pothole on our street. I do mean Each, and Every. It was definitely worse to look at than me falling when I run. And WHY O WHY on earth do absolutely gorgeous, frikkin' smokin' hot guys have to be riding their bikes around me when i'm doing what i do best?!!! Seriously, I think I fell once just looking at him! *grimace*

I can't believe how much I've slacked off though. I thought as soon as the semester would end I'd take o about a week off..unfortunately I probably meant '4' weeks off! I waited for AGES for all my mahvelous and magnificent inhibitors and p38 antibody to get here!!! Seriously, for the past 4 weeks it seemed like the only reason I ever went to lab was to check if my order had been placed or if my packages arrived..other than that I'd just mope and lurk around trying to look busy by splitting my cells or changing media (a trifle)..and now THEY'RE HERE!!!!!!! OMG!! I am going to go on a Western and Transfection SPREE!!!!!

Wish me luck!..hope I don't fall while dancing by the scintillation counter! (I do that whenever i get good results) *crosses fingers*

3 comments:

Boomer said...

I saw your mom at the Health Center this week. I'm pretty sure it was Wednesday, but I can't remember exactly. I was going to say hi to her but she was ordering a lady around so I didn't want to interrupt. ;-)

shruts said...

*HAHA* she TENDS to do that :)...its in our indian genes and all. :) *misses*

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»