Tuesday, May 09, 2006

vulgar toodles

I said ass. *blank stare*

Don't worry..it was JUST an accident. :)

No kidding..I absolutely LOVE my spanish class..the title? "Sex, Lies, and Manuscripts" ...speaking of vulgar..Interesante eh? No kidding, I got to read Don Quixote last year (THE best book of ALL TIME), and now get to read the next two greatest books of Spain..IN SPANISH..mind you, I've been learning spanish since the moment I stepped onto US soil, which is about 7 years now, and even I can't recognize some of those words!!! But thats what makes it so much better! So this summer is going to be sooo awesome, and just what I hoped for..lots of novel reading..all the Harry Potters, La Celestina, and Libro de Buen Amor. *excitement eeks*

1 comment:

Boomer said...

haha, 'vulgar toodle.' I forgot I said that.